12 lb dog ate 3-4 oz of burrow semi sweet chocolate?
she ate some where between 3-4 oz i believe.. i gave her 3cc's of peroxide to induce peroxide...is she goona be ok?
please don't answer if you aren't certain, but if you have any information it would be greatly appreciated.
Our dog once ate a gap bowl of m&m's (a big bowl)
And she is fine, your dog will probably be fine too.
Hope this helps.
whether you can afford it take here to the vet. no matter the size of a dog when you place as finger or palm between their gums in the posterior of their mouths they cannot bite you its basic attack defense for canines. but if you can manage this lock you may lodge a finger down her throat to induce her vomitting right very soon! no time is ok. I believe you can get a nasty finger for your dogs life whether you love her. please hurry. also she will gag about 4 to five times before actually vomitting tolerate her vomit until she is almost dry heaving but dont overdo it once she is close she will have gotten immediate foods up and she will involve water and food she may be timid of you for a bit but she will get hungry trust me and she will forget and stil love you. i speak with experience
Call a local vet asap they can give u information that can save your dogs existence.
I honestly think your dogs going to be ok. That's not enough chocolate. I know people trip out over feed dogs chocolate but she didn't eat enough to have done serious mar. Also your dogs at an ok weight for that.
Answers: I don't have to bring up to date you chocolate can be poisonous to a dog's system.
If she doesn't vomit take her to the vet and tell them what you give her. You may want to take a bucket or some paper towels with you contained by the car incase "the event" should happen along the way.
you should not be triaging your pet this way. Its time to run to a vet to discuss the chocolate AND the peroxide - at least make a phone call.
Silly individual. Your dog ate chocolate, the worst thing you can do is make it sick. You need to monitor her for 24 hours & label sure she does her business & if you are lucky you get away with it this time.
If dog is in agony or to be suffering GO TO THE VET.
WHY are you asking here? YOU should be calling your vets office & asking them this press. they are the experts
Call your vet , they won;t charge you for the call
Take her to the vet right away! Chocolate is extremely poisonous to dogs, she could die whether she doesn't get medical attention immediately!