3 Part Opinion Question To All Fishkeepers?
1) Whats you're favorite fish you've kept int the past?
2) Whats your favorite fish you currently own?
3) What species would you like own in the adjectives?
...Im bored if you cant tell, but heres mine:
1. Tiger barbs or gouramis
2. Either my convict or khuli loaches
3. This is a tough one for me but im going to move about with Cockatoo Dwarf or Triggerfish
MY current is all my denote parrot cichlids.(1 misc tank)
Next tank...all Cardinals or neon tetras next to a black lite and black gravel...
2. Only have 2 species of fish at the moment, so it would have to be my lonely Corydoras habrosus, such hard little beggers to hold alive, even cory experts struggle. Had one that didn't even make it home from the shop. Determined to get a surviving group (not lonely remaining ones I other seem to end up with) and breed them.
3. I'd like some big american cichlids, something big and near character. I have a tiny flat and big tanks are not an prospect for me at the moment. Either a big cichlid tank, or a mbu puffer tank!
It'd have to be my guppies or butterfly kois. =] I get my guppies when they just hatched. PetCo had them swimming next to the adult females (one of them must've gave birth) and there be only three left. I asked for them and they were big-hearted enough to give them to me free of charge. They're now adults and going on for a year old, give or take, and proud parents, grandparents, great-grandparents.etc.
I get my kois when they were an inch or two from a breeder. It was a pretty good settlement. They were $30 for 125 kois that size. I gave most of them to family member that had a pond. =] (My grandfather turned his whole pool into a pond for those kois.) They are now around six inches and nurture from my hand!
2. My guppies and butterfly kois are still alive so they've got to be my favorite. I also own swordtails,platys, mollies, neon tetras, serpae tetras, comet goldfish, fantail goldfish, and kois. =] The newest assimilation to my family is Sapphire. She's a female betta that exhibits a bright blue color. I had no intention of buying a betta until I saw her. I only just absolutely fell in love with her!
3. I requirement more tanks/ponds if I want to get more in the adjectives, haha! I've currently got three ponds, four tanks but they're all maxed out!
If I could grasp any more fish, I'd want to try out some salt water aquariums. I've always have freshwater and those saltwater fish look pretty exotic to me. =] I haven't looked into which ones I want but I know for sure I'd want Nemo, er, I mean, clownfish. =]]]]
2.) Hmmm...either my rainbow darter, my yellow VT betta Ceipheid, my blue cloud nine fish Firefly, or my panda corys.
3.) Oh lord...too many to list. At the top of my list would be bluenose shiners, bluefin killifish, pygmy killifish, speckled darters, sweet darters, splashing tetras (Copella arnoldi), more glowlight danios (I have a single one that I rescued from PetCo), Boraras brigittae...I could go on and on.
presently i have axolotls
and i want to have a marine container with sea horses
2. Redside Dace-These are my first native. They are incredibly fast swimmers, and voracious eaters. Mine are just starting to develop their trademark red stripe.
3. Mottled Sculpin-the state-of-the-art oddball
3. dwarf gouramis
2. axolotl (does that count) otherwise kyathit danio
3. leopard fish (a type of livebearer i am getting soon)
also hillstream loaches and khuli loaches and maby some white clouds
2. Eh, Ive got a clown spear Im slowly becoming attached too. I still have gouramis everywhere. And Im raising 4 Jack Dempseys up to take a spawning pair. The dempseys are like little dogs. Gouramis... I still love them. Clown knife is lately so much of an oddball its cool.
3. Arowanas. Either silver or black. I dont have a tank massive enough for one at the moment, but these fish are just amazing. I would also like to seize my hands on a giant gourami. lmao. Gouramis!
2) I guess my Tiretrack Eel- but that isn't a fair cross-examine because I love all my fish :)
3) not sure because I'd own one of almost every fish whether possible!
2. My favorite fish i current own is the Senegal Bichir
3. I want to own saltwater fish (Butterfly fish, Clown fish...) and also arowanas, firemouth, discus and many more. (i like to have keep hold of at least one of each species of tamed fish.)
2) Still my goldfish, he's an 8 year old comet.
3) Cichlids and saltwater fish, all types!