Hamster meticulousness.. how can i keep hold of them alive for a long time?
how can i keep my hamsters alive for a long time?? can anyone give me tips on feeding and bedding comfort for them
thanks for your help
Housing Your Hamster You'll need to have your hamster's domestic ready before you buy it. First, you'll need to pick a hold or other home. You MUST have a solid floor, because the bumps on a cage floor will hurt the hamster's foot. Colorful, plastic homes are nice, particularly ones with tubes for your hamster to climb in. There is a minimum size for your hamster's home. You should put a reins in, but make sure it's big plenty for your hamster, and it doesn't have to hunch to fit in it. This could hurt your pet. Solid wheels are the best and safest. As for tubes, you can buy a domestic with tubes in them, or put in tubes. Make certain your hamster can fit through these! You're going to need bedding too, but some bedding can be harmful to hamsters. Ask about a risk-free bedding at your pet store.
Feeding Your Hamster Some good food for hamsters is banana, pear, raspberries, squash, seeds, and carrots. There are tons, many, many more, which you can find on various websites, books, or magazine. Make sure you don't give your hamster anything sharp or sticky. These could harm it's cheeks, which it uses to fetch food. Make sure that you don't give your hamster anything to big for it to eat. You call for to check if it has fresh water everyday, and grant it some more.
Quality Time You should spend time with your hamster every day. Some hamsters might enjoy doing small difficulty courses with a reward at the end. Balls your hamster can roll around in, call "play balls" are a really, really fun thing for your hamster to play in. Be careful beside your hamster, though. They are small critters that can easily get hurt. Have fun with your hamster!
SURE HOPE THIS HELPED
1. Use merely purified water
2. Make sure their food doesn't have too abundant sun flower seeds/ peanuts.
3. Make sure your hamster has a buddy (unless its the kind that fight, in that case make certain they never have a buddy, ha ha!)
4. NEVER wake him up if hes sleeping, this will create him to get really worried and he could die because of the lack of sleep and constant interruption
5. Always preserve the room warm never cold
6. Provide tons of entertainment and fun things to do
7. Make sure he always have a hiding place
As for bedding, NEVER use cedar or pine! These contain deadly toxins. Use eco bedding, care fresh, or aspen. Aspen isn't as comfortable as eco bedding or strictness fresh. Tear up tissues and put it in his cage so he can build a nice comfortable nest.
1. Taking good care of it, following a daily calendar of water and food everyday. Clean the cage, play with it!
2. Take it to a vet whether it gets a disease, the vet might be able to fix it.
Taking good protection of it will help it stay longer,
1. Make certain he always has enough food and wet.
2. Use carefresh bedding.
3. Let him run outside the cage often.
Be loving and charitable to him, and your hamster will live a long time. Good luck!